This is a variation of a salad I found in the recipe book from this Paleo blog. It’s delicious, so thought I’d share it with you.
- Chicken breast – poach in water for 20 mins. Let it rest before pulling apart.
- Handful of salad leaves (I love rocket, watercress & spinach)
- Fresh herbs x lots. I’ve used flat leaf parsely and coriander
- Cashew nuts – small handful. Toast in a frying pan if you like until they just go golden brown.
- Mangetout (snowpeas)
- Avocado x half
- Mango x half
Dressing – Play around with this but I used:
- 1 tbspn olive oil
- 1 tspn Walnut oil
- 1 tspn Sesame oil
- Good squeeze of lemon or lime or better both
- Salt + pepper to taste
Chop it all up. Eat it all up! Yum yum yummy!!!! Let me know what you think! xo
P.S. Do you love my awesome retro brown kitchen bench! Oh yeah hot dig!